Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Soul


In conducting research for another project, I stumbled upon this. Every one of them made me go "Hmmm...." and want to put them on Post-Its so I can ponder them throughout my house. Enjoy.

I have found that among its other
benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.
Maya Angelou

It is only to the individual that a soul is given.
Albert Einstein

The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
Albert Einstein

Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.
Wayne Dyer

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
Marilyn Monroe

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.
Mark Twain

Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C. S. Lewis (my favorite, of course)


And check this out: It's called "The Heart and Soul Nebulae" located in a region of the galaxy where astronomers are currently fascinated to find huge numbers of stars now forming. Uh-huh. Tell me again there's no God. And He's got souls.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment