Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Spent The Day...

I spent the day bowling with great friends and a 10-pound neon pink ball. Yes - I hear your snickering loud and clear.


(I missed the Zitzmanns and the Cunninghams, so I imagine the picture is bigger and with four 
more people in it.)

I spent the day going to Barnes & Noble to spend a gift card from my mother-in-law (who always knows what I need and what I like). I bought two new selections:
















I spent the day gorging myself on seafood enchiladas at Amanda's Fonda where a fabulous house margarita and salsa with just the right amount of cilantro (right, Jason Bowles?) also reside. With five of my favorite faces around the table giving great conversation and loud laughter, lunch was the perfect combination of form and content.

I spent the day drinking a tall, nonfat, half-caff, light foam, no whip, toffee nut latte from Starbucks (thanks, Quass's!). Yes, it's complicated. But if it's gonna' cost three dollars and sixty cents, it better be just the way I want it, right?






I spent the day munching on my favorite snack duo (Hot Tamales and Honey Wheat pretzels). Thanks, Mom and kiddos!

And sipping from my new favorite treasure from Bee.


I spent the day celebrating that I'm a bit more like who I want to be and a bit less like what I am.
I spent the day happy. 
I spent the day loved.
I spent the day marking 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment