Wednesday, May 5, 2010

34 Truth

It's official: I'm 34. In homage to another year of God-given life, I've conjured 10 "truths" I enter the next 12-months, as I say, "knowing in my knower" and striving to live each day.
  1. No amount of action (despite how much I live by action) conveys value to another human being like the soul-certain assurance of verbalizing just three powerful words: I. Love. You.
  2. No amount of words (despite my measureless devotion to them) conveys value to another human being like doing what I say I'll do and being who I say I am.
  3. It is what it is.
  4. It really is all in the delivery.
  5. Relationship is far too precious to be about quantity. Quality will change my very soul every time.
  6. To that end - never, never, never lie.
  7. And never, never, never betray.
  8. In that way, I'll always, always, always have the backs of the ones I love.
  9. I choose to live my life as a story...but realize He's writing it.
  10. God is not a myth. Faith is not a hoax. I have seen. I believe.
Welcome, 34!

No comments:

Post a Comment