Monday, November 22, 2010

HUH?!

As Facebook Friends already know, I'm working to eradicate this one-word retort from my language base. Yet, pressing "delete" on a lifetime of lazily grunting my way through exchanges I either didn't hear or failed to understand is not so easily done.

And I find there are, unequivocally, those circumstances that just need this little but powerful quip lest I revert to harsher language and so tarnish the very base I'm attempting to polish.

You don't know what I mean?

Well, then, by all means: let me give you an example.

Sister Wives on TLC.

I could recount the shudders that traverse my body at even the thought of multiple marriages but, besides that, (and I love that Craig pointed this out first) whatever in the world makes this guy so darn alluring?! I could rant about gender or rave about unequal roles, but what would be the point?

So, instead, I'll recommission an oldie but goody standby to sufficiently say it all:

HUH?!

No comments:

Post a Comment