Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New(s) To Me

It doesn't happen often. Big stretches sometimes between happenings, actually.

Then? Bang.

I'll encounter what's "new to me." You may already know. Course, if it's new to me and old to you, it means you didn't let me in on the fun...so poo on you.

Then again, if I assumed you knew and didn't dish, then it'd be poo on me. Big stamp of "No thanks" on that one. So, let me introduce Rosie Thomas. Or reintroduce you. Or give you an opportunity to quip, "Yeah. Remove the rock. You're missing out."

So, Google her. Bing it. Shout Yahoo! Boat along the Amazon. Just get her stuff. If you're all about the voice, hers is the stuff of soul meets lucence comin' round the musical bend.

I'm bettin' you'll find her all the more compelling when after you listen to her tunes, you discover she talks like this

Yeah, that was new(s) to me.
Uh, too.

1 comment:

  1. love rosie! i was fortunate in college to see her in concert several times. another good one is denison witmer.

    ReplyDelete